- We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Our checkout page is completely secure. Once you click the “Place Order” button, you will find the welcomed “https” in your browser. We use Certified PCI compliant service providers validated by TrustWave. Pay with confidence.
- All items are made to order, in the order they are received.
- We ship within 2-5 business days (M-F).
- We ship our items via USPS. All domestic orders have a tracking ID.
- Shipping time is usually 2-5 days (it could take longer during December).
- Yes, we ship internationally!
- Shipping times vary, depending on the country and customs wait time.
- All shipments include a Tracking ID via USPS.
- Some countries may charge a customs duty, value added tax, or other fee for packages arriving from other countries. These fees are not included in the shipping & handling fees we collect and are the responsibility of the buyer. Please check with your Customs agency or local Post Office before purchasing items from an international seller.
- Eyval Decal is not responsible for shipping delays or loss of goods caused by the carrier, customs departments, or any other outside influence. All merchandise becomes the property of the purchaser at the time of shipment. All shipments have a tracking #.
- That said, 90% of the time, in the rare case a package gets lost, it is with a neighbor. Make sure you check with them! Then, check with your local post office. If all of that fails, contact us.
- All decals are made-to-order and custom.
- Because our decals are custom made (you get to choose the color), they are final sale. If you have any questions about the size or color, please contact us before purchase. We can send send you color swatches, if needed!
- Due to the fact that vinyl decals are a DIY project (just like installing wall paper), we understand that there is a learning curve and some errors may occur upon installation.
- In the rare circumstance that you damage the decal while attempting to install it, we will send out a replacement to you, as a courtesy. You must pay all shipping fees.
- Due to the nature of the product, all flasks are final sale.
- All flasks are custom, made to order products.
- We will not accept returns, for the well being and good health of our customers (flasks can be put to mouths and that makes them a final sale).
- Of course, in the rare chance there is a defect and the flask leaks, we will replace it!
- Yes, we do!
- Send us a black and white, high resolution file and we will make your image a decal or a flask!
We are located in Northern California.
We are located in California. If the package is going to California, you will be charged 8.5% sales tax.
Have a question that wasn’t answered above? Contact us using the form below.
Did you lose your decal installation instructions? No problem! You can download them by clicking on the links above! Installing decals have a learning curve, so take your time!
- The most common mistake is when one separates the layers of the decal by pulling up and away (like a sticker). Instead, the best practice is to roll down and away, to separate the layers. This eliminates the risk of the decal tearing.
- Do you have textured walls or paint that is making the decal difficult to adhere? Use a blow dryer on low while pressing in the decal to the wall. This works like a charm!